Ahoy dog-loving-boat-people! Leash up your furry first mate and head to our CenturyLink Field location on Thursday, January 30th for Dogs on Deck! Your dog(s) can stroll the red carpets with you, take in some new smells, meet other dogs, and take home a fun limited edition giveaway at our Yappy Hour event after 5. Plus, we will have a custom engraving opportunity so you can make your dog a new piece of neck bling.
All dogs must have a ticket which can be purchased free of charge online or at the box office at CenturyLink Field & Event Center.
- Seattle Boat Show reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- Dogs on Deck tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
- A veterinarian will be on hand in case of emergency, injury or illness.
- It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at either of our Seattle Boat Show locations.
- All dogs must have visible ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination and accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- A Dogs on Deck ticket and acceptance of terms is required for entry.
- Dog relief areas are available outside each of the West, North, and Concourse show entrances.
- Dogs only allowed on boats, in boat displays, and in accessory display areas with permission of exhibitor.