Ahoy dog-loving-boat-people! Leash up your furry first mate and head to our CenturyLink Field location on Thursday, January 30th for Dogs on Deck! Your dog(s) can stroll the red carpets with you, take in some new smells, meet other dogs, and make a custom dog tag with our on-site engraving machine. As an added bonus, all dogs get to take home a WagBag featuring a collapsible water bowl, frisbee, bag dispenser, and a treat! (pickup at the Dogs on Deck booth, West #80).
Plus, arrive after 5pm for Yappy Hour and take home a dog lifevest courtesy of Connelly Watersports!*
*Free Lifejackets limited to first 60 dogs entering after 5pm at CenturyLink Field Event Center Concourse, East, and West show entrances. While supplies last. Size preference not guaranteed.
Want to see your dog on the cover of 48° North?
Does your dog have what it takes to be America’s… er 48° North’s next super model? Does he/she strut down the dock like it’s a runway? Turn heads everywhere you go? Have the temperament to put up with the pup-arazzi?
If you are paws-itive that your dog has what it takes, or even if you aren’t, stop by the Dogs on Deck photo booth in north end of the West Hall, Booth #80, on Thursday January 30. Have some fun with the props. We guarantee you’ll howl (ok, we’re done with the puns now, we promise!) with laughter.
The winning dog will be featured on the cover of a springtime issue of 48° North devoted to pets on board. Registration forms will be available at the photo booth, and sharing your pooch’s photo booth prowess on social media may be used as a tiebreaker.
The 48° North casting directors will judge based on:
• Unique appearance – salty, sweet, or both?
• Best use of props
• Nautical costume or safety attire
• “It” factor
Look for details as the show approaches at www.48north.com
All dogs must have a ticket which can be purchased free of charge online or at the box office at CenturyLink Field & Event Center.
- Seattle Boat Show reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- Dogs not allowed on boats, in boat displays, and in accessory display areas except with permission of exhibitor.
- Dogs on Deck tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
- A veterinarian will be on hand in case of emergency, injury or illness.
- It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at either of our Seattle Boat Show locations.
- All dogs must have visible ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination and accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- A Dogs on Deck ticket and acceptance of terms is required for entry.
- Dog relief areas are available outside each of the West, North, and Concourse show entrances.